PMI-ACP® certification is a flagship Agile certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
PMI-ACP® certification is a flagship Agile certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI). The PMI-ACP® recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies.Our PMI-ACP® study facilitation workshop is devised in line with the revised PMI-ACP® course content effective July 2015. The course content has been prepared after extensive study of the PMI-ACP® reference books as prescribed by the PMI®. Our course covers all the seven domains as per the revised PMI-ACP® course outline.
The workshop is a unique blend of discussions, exercises, quizzes, case study and role play. Relevant topic related videos will be shown to students for reinforcement of concepts.
Our workshop is driven by the Agile Manifesto:
- Deliver maximum value within available resources (time)
- Fun-filled approach to learning: Interactive, game-based workshops. Everybody has fun.
- Creating long lasting impact and triggering sustainable interest in Agile
- We collaborate to customize modules as per training needs, specific contexts
- Being flexible to respond to change
- Alter course flow, narration, examples based on actual participants’ learning patterns
Not only do we cover the basics of Agile practices, this workshop emphasizes on the proper mind-set and support of the Agile process that is necessary to mature an organization into a truly Agile environment. The workshop is designed to have trainees encounter many difficult choices while focusing on values and principles that support long-term Agile success.
|Title||Start Date||End Date||Note|
|Introduction||11 Jan 2018(03:30 pm)||12 Jan 2018(05:30 am)||Introduction by Ravi Bhardwaj|